Fixed Speed with Two-Stage Airends and TEFC Induction MotorIngersoll Rand R-Series fixed speed two stage compressors are the most reliable and energy-efficient solution for processes with constant demand. The compressors can be outfitted for continuous, trouble-free operation, and low energy consumption in the harshest conditions, even outdoors in rain and dust, from -10°F (-23°C) up to 131°F (55°C).
- Clean compressor package
- NEMA 4/IP65 electric panels
- High-efficiency quiet centrifugal fan
- Removable hinged doors allow easy access to internal components
- Higher efficiency and durability through low compression ratios in each stage and reduced bearing thrust load
- Minimal maintenance
- Unique coolant curtain reduces energy consumption by injecting atomized oil into the compressed air stream significantly lowering the energy required for compression