The Ingersoll Rand duplex two-stage reciprocating air compressor offers two individual compressor pumps and two motors mounted on a single tank providing 100% built-in backup or additional air power for those larger capacity jobs. The Duplex is ideal for applications where available power does not allow for a single larger compressor. The latest generation of the Ingersoll Rand duplex two-stage reciprocating air compressor has the legendary Type 30 pump with value added features in a space saving design suitable for those tight spaces. The duplex packages are available in Value and Premium configurations with factory fitted options ready-to-use.
- Durable cast iron design for 100% continuous duty application
- Automatic duplexing or alternating of compressors depending on compressed air requirements
- Individually cast cylinders overhung crankshaft and one piece connecting road for ease of maintenance and service
- 175 psig maximum operating pressure for applications requiring high air capacity and pressure
- Extended 2 year warranty when used with Ingersoll Rand All Season Select synthetic lubricant