Ingersoll Rand electric and gas-engine driven Wheelbarrow air compressors are lightweight with a low-profile design providing maximum maneuverability on the job site. Built to last these cast-iron oil-lube compressors are designed for the toughest 100% continuous duty applications. Includes pressure switch, regulator and gauge, two quick disconnects to power multiple tools and twin 8-gallon capacity tanks. Electric model features a belt drive to provide quiet operation, a six-foot power cord and dual voltage (2 HP model only). Where electric power is not readily available, the gas-driven model is powered by a 5.5 HP Honda high-performance engine.
- Designed for maximum maneuverability on the job site
- Durable cast-iron construction
- 100% continuous duty for tough applications
- Includes two quick disconnects to power multiple tools
- Choice of electric-powered or Honda engine-powered design