Ingersoll Rand’s new C1000 centrifugal air compressor offers the very best of both time-proven and new technologies, including over 50 design improvements to ensure the highest levels of reliability, efficiency and productivity available today.
Reliability, Superior Design, Superior Life
- Long-life gears are uniformly hardened and rated for 25 years to provide extreme reliability.
- Fully floating, non-contact carbon ring seals minimize air leakage, prevent oil from migrating into the compressed air stream and provide significantly better performance than other technologies.
- Simplified piping, integrated components, fewer connections
- Low installation, maintenance and operating costs
Efficiency, Optimized Components and Systems
- Industry-leading performance
- Ultra low pressure drop cooling system
- ISO Class 0 100% oil-free air under all operating conditions. Certified by TÜV Rheinland®
- Reduced energy use and operating costs
Productivity, User-Friendly Operation and Accessibility
- Easy access to all critical components
- Plug and play compressor packages for efficient installation
- Advanced Xe-Series Controller features an intuitive high resolution color display with web enabled communication and control
- History of reliability with over 20,000 Ingersoll Rand Centac® centrifugal compressors in use worldwide
- Worldwide service and parts support network