Mini Surface Prep Sander Kit
The 3103K Mini Surface Prep Sander Kit is the ideal tool for the removal of rust, surface deposits and welds in hard-to-reach places. Ball-bearing construction enhances durability and smooth power delivery. And the double-sided, adjustable speed settings provide variability for a broader range of applications.
- Composite housing with ergonomic textured grip provides user comfort with exceptional resistance to grease, chemicals and extreme temperatures.
- Lightweight, pistol grip design with thumb actuated switch engineered for balance and one-handed operation.
- Variable speed trigger for maximum control.
Accessories included in kit:
- 2″/50mm medium backing pad
-Part number 02A-MEDPD
- 3″/75mm medium backing pad
-Part number 03A-MEDPD
- 2″/50mm discs, 80 grit (2pcs)
-Part number 02A-080AO
- 2″/50mm discs, coarse brite (2pcs)
-Part number 02A-CRSBR
- 2″/50mm discs, medium brite (2pcs)
-Part number 02A-MEDBR
- 3″/75mm discs, 80 grit (2pcs)
-Part number 03A-080AO
- 3″/75mm discs, coarse brite (2pcs)
-Part number 03A-CRSBR
- 3″/75mm discs, medium brite (2pcs)
-Part number 03A-MEDBR