Ingersoll Rand has long provided professionals with tools that deliver the power, durability, reliability and value needed to get the job done right. Our 259 3/4″ Impactool™ is yet another example of this legacy — offering impressive performance, value, and convenience not found in competitive models.
The 259 is smaller and up to 2 pounds (.91 kg) lighter than other 3/4″ impacts in its class. Together with its improved weight distribution, this makes the tool easier to handle. And, unlike most 3/4″ impacts, the 259 doesn’t require an upgrade to a 1/2″ (13 mm) air line. This means lower shop costs and greater convenience of use … all without sacrificing tool performance.
- Non-biased motor delivers 1050 ft-lb (1424 Nm) of maximum torque in both forward and reverse
- Rocking dog impact mechanism works well on a wide range of air pressures
- Two power settings in both forward and reverse
- Variable speed trigger offers impressive control
- Handle-vented exhaust directs air away from the operator
- Silenced exhaust reduces tool noise while in use
- Ergonomic design for improved tool handling