The new 2125QTiMAX delivers best in class performance for a tool less than six inches (152 mm) long and weighing less than 2.5 lb (1.14 kg). The minimal size of this tool will allow greater access to tight spaces, while the minimal weight will reduce operator fatigue… all while still delivering MAX performance.
- 332 ft-lb (450 Nm) MAX power in reverse from a tool less than 6 in long and weighing less than 2.5 lb (1.14 kg) – that’s best in class power performance
- New 7-vane motor delivers even more power
- loads and increases airend life
- Optimized air flow ensures maximum performance
- Titanium – the lightest weight and most durable material available anywhere
- Feather-touch trigger enables impressive control
- Patented four-position power regulator dial for MAX control
- Patented one-hand forward/reverse for easy operation
- Free two-year limited warranty with tool registration.