The W175 is the most powerful and durable cordless impact in its class. Patent-pending IQV™ technology provides maximum performance durability and battery life. Compatible with both Lithium-Ion and Nickel Cadmium 14.4V IQV batteries. The W175 is ideal for general automotive and service work such as suspensions, front-ends, brakes, engines, and body work, as well as many manufacturing and maintenance applications.
- 175 ft-lbs max reverse torque
- Less than 4.7 lbs with lithium ion battery
- 0-2200 RPM, 0-3000 IPM
- Engineered composite housing with patent pending metal subframe for unbreakable strength
- All metal hammercase and housing ring for added durability
- W175: Includes bare tool only